ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-02-13 11:14
[K-Usher1] Friends
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ·ùÇüÁø (1.¢½.255.35)
Á¶È¸ : 2,264   Ãßõ : 0  
Let's go.

±ÛÀÚ¼ö: 6.5ÀÚ

¼ÛÇÏ´Ã 17-02-13 11:22
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS ; The friends from different cultures and countries can be the great assets in the future.

ES ; Nowadays, It is important for people to have new friends from other countries.

AE ; When I was in college students, I travel abroad alone. It was not easy for me to go around other countries which I had not visited. So, I could not enjoy my time while traveling. However, three years later, I traveled to Germany in which I could meet new friend. He was so kind that he always helped me when I had a problem. So, I could enjoy my travel on romantic road. It is my best travel experience that I still keep in touch with this new friend.

SS ; As my personal experience shows the friends from different cultures and countries can be the great assets in the future.
À¯Ã¤¿¬ 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Making new friends allows people to broaden their perspective.
ES: Compared to old friends, people can experience new points of views by communicating with new people.
AE: Last year, I planned a trip to the United States. By traveling around, I was able to meet a lot of people from various countries. By sharing ideas with them, I could understand other cultures much better than before. I could even understand other people¡¯s stances or perspectives. Until now, I still keep in contact with my new friends from the United States. Furthermore, I could even have much better relationships with other people than before.
SS: This example shows that new friends help people to think broader.
±è¿¹³ª 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Making new friends enable people to relieve stress.
ES: Stress is known to be a major factor of making people depressed. In modern society, people are under great stress because of heavy loads of work. However, by meeting new people and communicating with them, people are able to feel more relaxed and excited.
AE: When I was in high school, I was under great stress because of the great amount of studies I had to do. At that time, I also had to transfer to another school because of my father¡¯s job. Leaving my friends made me feel even more stressful. However, after going to a new school I was able to meet new friends. Since, I am a person who loves to communicate with others, I felt very happy by spending time with new friends. Also, spending time with them enabled me to focus more on my studies better. This also, allowed me to broaden my perspective. My personal experience clearly shows that making new friends allow people to feel more refreshed.
±èÀç¼± 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS1: Making new friend allows people to relieve stress.
ES1: Stress is known to be a major factor that keeps people from focusing on their work.
AE1: When I was in high school, I had only kept in touch with old friends. So, I was familiar with just my old friends. On vacation, I traveled to U.S.A. and met new people. I could make new friends from different culture and countries. I communicated and shared idea together. Therefore, I could relieve stress by communicating together. Moreover, I could be able to broaden my perspective.
SS1: This example clearly illustrates making new friend allows people to relieve stress.
³ªÀ±¼± 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Making new friends allow people to relieve their stress.
ES: Nowadays, stress is known to be a major factor that keeps people from focusing on their work.
AE: When I was in college, I was overwhelmed because of my study and competition. I was not able to do my best. At that time, I met new friends who have common interest with me. Sharing idea with new friends was so exciting that I felt happy. This allows me to relieve stress and focus on my work.
SS: This
¼ÛÀ¯°æ 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Making new friends allows students to broaden perspective.
ES: In modern society, the trend is quickly changing. Therefore, it is important for students to understand diverse points of view for getting a job.
AE: As a college student, I participated in a voluntary group that teaches English to students. In the voluntary group, I met diverse friends in different majors, such as marketing, mathematic and arts. By sharing ideas with new friends, I could learn other fields. Although my major was music, I could work as an editor at a design company after graduation. It is because I learned other field¡¯s trends quickly from my new friends whom I did not know before.
À̽ſø 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Making new friends encourages people to broaden perspective.
ES: There are a lot of people with different surroundings these days. By communicating and sharing ideas each other, people are able to enlarge their points of view.
AE: When I was a high school student, I had to transfer to international high school. At that time, I missed my old friends because I was unaware of anyone in my new high school. However, by getting along with new friends and talking with them, I could overcome social barrier that I underwent. This ultimately allowed me to broaden my perspective.
SS: Therefore, making new friends enables people to broaden their perspective.
±è¿ìÇö 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: New friend allows me to broaden perspective.
ES: I can meet new friends from different countries and cultures. By meeting new friends, I would able to share new idea.
AE: When I was on vacation, I was able to meet new people while traveling all around world.
I had to communicate by foreign language. By learning language while traveling, I could understand different cultures easily.
SS: This is reason that I could broaden my perspective.

TS: New friend enables to me relieve my stress.
ES: I am the person who loves the new thing. New friend provides me with freshness. I can enjoy.
¼Û¼ö¿¬ 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS : Making new friends allow teenagers to broaden their perspectives.
ES : Many researches argue that the best method to broaden perspectives is making new friends.
AE : When I was in high school, my class lasted three years without changing classmates. We were familiar with others and used to dialog similar topics during three years. After graduating high school, however, I made new friends from different cultures and different countries. Our topics for communication was various from traveling preferences to cultural diversity. I have learned from my new friends from the countries I never travel to difficulties as foreign students. Dialogues with various friends make see more different culture.
SS : This my personal experience clearly shows that making new friends allows teenagers to broaden perspectives.
Á¤ÅÂ±Ô 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS : Making new friends enables to broaden my perspective.
ES: Variety of friends with different majors can give one some advises supported by different perspectives.
AS: When I was in university, I took Mind, Brain, and Education lecture which objective of the class was to integrate one given topic with three different perspectives. Initially I was struggling because I was only able to approach the given topic through neuroscience. My analysis was biased when I got reviewed from my professor. However, by working with other classmates who majored in education and psychology, I was able to successfully write my paper. I got an ¡°A¡± on the course. I would have failed if I could not work with new people otherwise.
Therefore, I contend that making new friends helps to broaden my perspective
±Ç¹Î¼º 17-02-13 11:23
 183.¢½.53.158  
First, we have to spend a lot of time meeting different kinds of people. The world is humongous and there are many people living. Even in our town, each people are distinguishable and, possess various personalities. To be a well-communicative person, it is a reasonable idea to meet many people and learn about them. Those experiences will definitely improve our communication skill and, help us to understand better about others.
À̵¿±Ô 17-02-13 11:24
 183.¢½.53.158  
First of all, I think that keeping old friends is better than making new friends. The reason behind my opinion lies in the fact that old friends have more common interest with me. In other words, since, they have lived with me for a long time, they have more common interest with me. To justify what I have mentioned I will use a personal experience from my daily life. For instance, when I played with my new friends I had to do some activities which friends want to do. However, when I play with my old friends, we already found our common interest. Therefore, there are more activities which both can do interestingly. This experience clearly support the aforementioned statement.
±èÈ£±Ù 17-02-13 11:24
 183.¢½.53.158  
Making new friends allows me to broaden my perspective. In modern society, it is important for people to deal with many different situations. When I was a college student, I had traveled around the world. I could meet new people from different cultures and countires. By meeting new friends, I would be able to broaden my perspective. As a result, I can deal with tremendous amount of different circumstances. Therefore, I strongly believe that making new friends is necessary.
½ÅÀ¯ºó 17-02-13 11:24
 183.¢½.53.158  
Making new friends enables people to relieve stress. In modern society, people are under great pressure because of heavy roads of work By making new friends, they can feel refreshed and excited, communicate and share ideas with new friends. For example, when I was in college, I entered the basketball club. At first, I don¡¯t know any members of club. Soon, I can make many new friends. Every weekend, I used to play basketball with the members. It was so excited and energetic. It was a great opportunity to relieve my stress. Furthermore, I would be able to broaden my perspective. Therefore, making new friends provides people with reliving stress.
ÃÖ¹®±Ô 17-02-13 11:24
 183.¢½.53.158  
Keeping an old friend is better than making new friends.
TS: Making new friends allows people to broaden perspective.
ES: I can communicate and share ideas with friends from other countries with different cultures.
AE: For instance, I still keep in touch with friends whom I met while traveling. They are all from other countries. Since it is very important to understand other cultures in modern society, it is very helpful to have them.
SS: Therefore, making new friends is better than keeping an old friend.

TS: Making new friends provides people with various connections.
ES: I would be able to reach to people whom I need.
AE: For example, a friend of mine had an experience of getting a medical service when he was crushed by a truck. His new friend who just met him in the bar directly called a doctor he knew and it saved my friend. Since it was happened during weekends, there would be lack of doctors. My friend was saved because of the guy he just met.
SS: Therefore, making new friend is better than keeping an old friend.
±èÇýÁø 17-02-13 11:24
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Making new friends allows students to broaden perspective
ES: Students can meet new people from different countries and cultures. By meeting new friends, they are able to communicate and share ideas.
AE: When I was in high school near my house that was in small town, I could not meet new friends. We grew up together and had common interests. However, after attending college, I joined group activities. Since I had a lot of club, I was able to make new friends who had various interests. By communicating with them, I could get knowledge in various fields. It was helpful when I studied my major and applied for an intern. 
SS: This clear shows that making new friends enables students to broaden perspective.
¹Ú½ÃÈÆ 17-02-13 11:25
 183.¢½.53.158  
Keeping an old friend allows us to feel comfortable when spending time together.

An old friend is a friend whom I spend most of my time with since childhood. Therefore, we would have manny common interests and more conversations.

During highschool, our class had several team assignments. When I was made team with a new friend, it was very awkward and uncomfortable. However later on, when I had the chance to team up with my oldest friend. We were able to work in a comfortable atmosphere and complete the task thoroughly.

Total 487
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
487 [K-Usher1] ¸¶Áö¸· ÅëÇÕÇü (21) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-28 3676 0
486 [K-Usher1] Government (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-27 2809 0
485 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training part.3 (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2432 1
484 [K-Usher1] Before_Exam (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2515 0
483 [K-Usher1] Sea Cow_Review ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2349 0
482 [K-Usher1] TS_ES_Training part.2 (36) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2396 0
481 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-22 2384 0
480 [K-Usher1] Tech_Creativity (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-20 2475 0
479 [K-Usher1] Assignment (4) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-17 2309 0
478 [K-Usher1] Russia ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-16 2621 1
477 [K-Usher1] Mid-term (29) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-15 2433 0
476 [K-Usher1] Venus ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-14 2222 0
475 [K-Usher1] Friends (17) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-13 2265 0
474 [K-Usher1] ´ÙÀ½ Áß ¹®ÀåÀ» °¡Àå °­ÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé¾î ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀº? (12) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-10 2609 0
473 [K-Usher1] Coal ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-09 2280 0
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
select * from g4_write_wr_brain where wr_is_comment = 0 order by wr_num, wr_reply limit 0, 15

• ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸1¹Ý
  • ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸2¹Ý
  • intermediate¹Ý
  • K-USHER1¹Ý
  • K-USHER2¹Ý
  • ½ÇÀü¹Ý