ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-02-27 11:31
[K-Usher1] Government
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ·ùÇüÁø (1.¢½.255.35)
Á¶È¸ : 2,808   Ãßõ : 0  
Let's go.

±ÛÀÚ¼ö: 6.5ÀÚ

±èÇýÁø 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
The art allows people to relieve stress. Compared to athletics, there are more many people who love the art. Nowadays, people are under great stress because of their work. By investing in the art, however, the art itself can be a great aid to reduce peoples pressure. When I was in high school, my town was selected to high art village by the government. The government built a lot of sculptures and painted the house in town. At that time, many people visited my town to see the artworks. They enjoyed their time with their families and friends. It was a good opportunity for alleviating stress and enhancing the quality of their lives. This clearly shows that spending on art enables people to relieve stress.
¾çÀ¯¿µ 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
To begin with, arts can be the best way to improve countries well-being because by improving arts government can get more tax. And, the end, more money provides government with opportunity of politics. For example, for years age, the company Disney of the United States of America made a movie, Frozen. The company invested tremendous money on this movie. They could do this because the United States of America government tended to encourage the art industry. At the end, the Disney's movie got double profit and government could take more tax from them and use it for civilizations.
À̽ſø 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
Government should spend more money in support of arts than athletics.

TS: Arts allows to people to broaden their perspective toward arts.
ES: There are a lot of facilities where people can enjoy arts such as museums. More and more interests of people toward art are increasing. When government invests more in arts, people can communicate and share ideas each other, which brings them to improve their artistic knowledge.
AE: When I was a high school student, I had to write a paper about artistic works after visiting museums. At that time, there were few museums that I could go. This made me irritated. However, when government build several temporary museums around my city, I could get more opportunities to visit museums. This allowed me to go visit different kinds of museums and talk about works with other people. In the end, I could not only submit my report in time but also I think broader about artistic works.
SS: The example clearly illustrates that people can get more opportunities to improve their artistic knowledge toward arts when government invests more money on arts.
±è¿ìÇö 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
Spending more money in support of athletics allows people to broaden perspective.
In modern society, people are living a busy and hectic life that leads people to be difficult to communicate with others. By enjoying athletics which has to interact with each other, people are able to share idea that leads people to be success in one's life.

When my sister worked in the office, she was under great pressure because of heavy loads of assignments. At that time, I recommended my sister to enjoy athletics such as swimming, basketball and table tennis. By enjoying swimming, my sister was able to communicate with others. Moreover, she learned not only swimming skills but also how communication that leads people to succeed in one's life. My sister experience clearly shows that spending money in support of athletics by government is the best way to broaden perspective.
Á¤ÅÂ±Ô 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
Investing more money in athletics enables institution to improve its reputation. Reputation of the school is a key factor to increase the number of student admission. University with high reputation in athletics attracts more students to apply. For example, University of Wisconsin-Madison is a well-known school in its football team. In the past, the school did not have high number of students compared to other state-built universities. However, by investing more money to the football team, athletes were able to exercise more and was able to win the Rose Ball game, a state league that determines which university has the best football team. By winning the game, the university won more reputation and had won more students.
À̵¿±Ô 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
First of all, learning art allows people to broaden their perspective. Art, a field contains a wide spectrum of information such as culture. Thus, it allows people to think one matter from different points of view. For example, when I was a high school student, I lived at China. I was ignorant to various aspects of Korea. However, once I saw a lot of artworks in museum, I could learn lots of things about Korea. When I saw an artwork which depict the event, I could learn history of Korea. Moreover, when I appreciate pictures which describe people in the contemporary society, I could learn custom and cultures from those pictures. Therefore, I could think broader after I saw several artwork. This example, clearly shows that learning art encourage people to broaden their viewpoints.
¼ÛÇÏ´Ã 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
Art museum allows government to attract travelers from other countries. In Germany, the government has invested on building new art museum since 1980. It is so fascinating that lots of people go the museum. As a result, the Germany is the seventh most visited country in the world. Germany is well known for its great art museum. Also, the museums leads to higher availability of job which enables government to revive national economy.
¿¹½Ã Ãß°¡ÇÒ°ÅÀÓ
This clearly shows that art museum from government is helpful to government.
¼Û¼ö¿¬ 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
Investing more money in arts allows people to reduce stress. In modern society, people are under great pressure due to heavy work-load. Compared to athletics, arts are more accessible method to reduce their stress. Few years before, I was exhausted by oppressive works. I had to find personal method to relieve stress. Though I wanted to go gym to alleviate stress, I hard to find gym near my house. However, I found few art galleries near my house. Also, our mayor was concentrated in investing on arts. A virtue of increased investment in art galleries, every weekend, I used to go to galleries and appreciated works. I was able to sooth my stress and work efficiently as well. My personal
½ÅÀ¯ºó 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
Arts allow people relieve stress.
In modern society, they are under great pressure because of heavy loads of work. And stress is the most influential factor to diseases. To be specific, when I traveled in the Great Britain, I visited many nations' galleries. The Great Britain is well known for free charge of entrance fee in art museums. There are many natives who have a hobby visiting art galleries. They seemed to be relaxed and excited.
¹Ú»õ·Á 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
The government should invest in athletics.
Athletics encourage people to positively interact with others. While art is a tool for an individual to express their inner perspective, athletics is a tool for group work and communication. Human connection is a valuable asset in modern society. Investing on Athletics can cultivate this connection among people. United States is well known for its rigorous investment in sports activities. Officials figures show that
³ªÀ±¼± 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Supporting of art allows citizens to relieve stress.
ES: By spending money in support of arts, people can enjoy art in the city, and it could be a good topic for conversation with others.
AE: When I went to New York City, there were a lot of art structures. I could relieve my stress by talking about the arts with others. It made me to maintain a good condition while I traveling the city. People who visit the city or live in the city could get a higher work efficiency by enjoying the arts.
SS:
¹Ú¹ÎÁÖ 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Spending money in supports of arts is more efficient than athletics.
ES: Compared to arts, athletics takes too expensive to support.
EX: Training players, Building
ÀåÁö¼º 17-02-27 11:43
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS : Investing on art buildings such as art gallery or museum makes nation to become a beautiful attraction.
ES : Official figures clearly show that nations that have a art building or meseum tend to attract more tourist in their country. Current people who suffer from heavy stress of work are tend to enjoy their tiem with beautiful senaries and attraction.

AE: When i was college student, i was so under great pressure since my academic coureses were made me to really strrugle to competition between my peers. I could not have any way to relieve my stress. At that time, My parents helped me to travel the United Stated. I vistied evry museum and art gellery in the United states. It made me to relieve my stress. Moreover, there were so many people in there.
±èÈ£±Ù 17-02-27 11:44
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS : Spending money in support athletics allows people to improve their health issues.
ES : In modern society, people are suffering from health problems, caused by lack of exercise. However, these problems can be fixed by encouraging governments to establish public gyms or park for exercise.
ES : For example, I knew an old man when I was in my volunteer activity. He was so poor that he could not get exercise regularly, having cancer. However, after government's establishment of public park nearby his house, he was able to fix his cancer.
SS :

Total 487
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
487 [K-Usher1] ¸¶Áö¸· ÅëÇÕÇü (21) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-28 3675 0
486 [K-Usher1] Government (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-27 2809 0
485 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training part.3 (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2432 1
484 [K-Usher1] Before_Exam (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2515 0
483 [K-Usher1] Sea Cow_Review ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2349 0
482 [K-Usher1] TS_ES_Training part.2 (36) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2395 0
481 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-22 2384 0
480 [K-Usher1] Tech_Creativity (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-20 2475 0
479 [K-Usher1] Assignment (4) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-17 2309 0
478 [K-Usher1] Russia ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-16 2620 1
477 [K-Usher1] Mid-term (29) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-15 2433 0
476 [K-Usher1] Venus ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-14 2222 0
475 [K-Usher1] Friends (17) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-13 2264 0
474 [K-Usher1] ´ÙÀ½ Áß ¹®ÀåÀ» °¡Àå °­ÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé¾î ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀº? (12) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-10 2609 0
473 [K-Usher1] Coal ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-09 2280 0
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
select * from g4_write_wr_brain where wr_is_comment = 0 order by wr_num, wr_reply limit 0, 15

• ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸1¹Ý
  • ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸2¹Ý
  • intermediate¹Ý
  • K-USHER1¹Ý
  • K-USHER2¹Ý
  • ½ÇÀü¹Ý