ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-02-17 11:12
[K-Usher1] Assignment
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ·ùÇüÁø (1.¢½.255.35)
Á¶È¸ : 2,309   Ãßõ : 0  
Let's go.

±ÛÀÚ¼ö: 6.5ÀÚ

¼ÛÇÏ´Ã 17-02-17 11:17
 183.¢½.53.158  
The extended family (Grandparents, aunts, cousins) is less important now than in the past.
ÃÖ¹®±Ô 17-02-17 20:49
 218.¢½.57.14  
The question as to whether teachers should not make their social or political views to their students or not has been constantly debated in education field. People tend to think that teachers should not teach their points of view to their students. However, it is better for students to learn teachers' points of view.

To begin with, Learning teachers' points of view enables students to get information from credible source. Students are immature, so they do not have ability to think that what kinds of information is reliable. For example, nowadays many students get information from internet which is not reliable. Many communities on the internet have extremely positive or extremely negative points of view toward certain social issues which are obviously not reliable and also not good for children to learn. Therefore, children should learn teachers' points of view until they can figure out what kinds of information is credible.

Furthermore, learning teachers' points of view allows students to have broader and deeper points of view toward social issues. Teachers are one of the most educated group of people in modern society. By learning teachers' points of view, students would be able to understand how they should decide their opinion toward social issues. When I was a middle school student, I met a math teacher who liked to talk about social issues. He talked about not only his points of view toward issues, but also how he reached to the conclusion. By learning process of his thought, I could understand what kinds of steps I should go through when I choose certain side toward social issues.

After all these rationales, the essay reached a conclusion. In the end, a point of view I have offered should not be underestimated because I explained that learning teachers' points of view enables students to get information from credible sources and it also allows students to have broader and deeper points of view toward social issues. These are all valid points to behold. Therefore, students should learn teachers' points of view toward social issues.
¼Û¼ö¿¬ 17-02-19 18:14
 223.¢½.165.191  
Q. The extended family (grandparents, aunts, cousins) is less important now than in the past

The questions as to whether the extended family is less important now than in the past or not, has been a constant debate in modern society. Many people tend to believe that the extended family still have a greater impact on people¡¯s lives because of education. However, it is not encouraging to undermine the efficiency and influence that internet provides to people.

First, the internet allows people to access great amount of information. Compared to the past, by connecting the internet people utilize various information without helps of family members. When my mother was young, she had to ask her aunts and cousins when she want to cook something new. Without helps of them, she was not able to try to cook. Now, thirty years later, when I want to cook foods I never tried I used to connect the internet and find recipes without helps from aunts. I can save my time to ask them and make more delicious food. This example shows that the internet makes people find proper information without extended family¡¯s helps.

Moreover, the internet enables people to keep in touch with people out of extended family. In fact, in the past before spreading of the internet, it is not easy for people to keep relationship out of extended family. In modern society, however, people can choose to get along with friends instead of the extended family. Indeed, my uncle said that he spent most his time with his cousins as the extended family member and naturally became close friends.  It was beneficial for him because he was not easy to communicate his friends. However, I am not familiar with my cousins because I have some friends who have common interest. By communicating through the internet, almost every day, we talk about our similar issues and encourage each other. I do not need to share ideas with my cousins. As my personal experience shows, with virtue of the internet, instead of only concentrating on their extended family, people can keep close relationship with their friends.

To conclude, compared to the extended family¡¯s roles in the past, the internet allows people to access a lot of information and to keep another relationship. For these reasons, I believe that the extended family is less important now than in the past.

--
¸íÁ¦¿¡ µ¿ÀÇÇÏ´Â °æ¿ì, ÇöÀç+´ë°¡Á· ´ú Áß¿ä vs °ú°Å+´ë°¡Á· Áß¿ä ·Î °¡¾ßÇϴ°ǰ¡¿ä? ÀÌ °æ¿ì¿¡ °á±¹ ÇöÀç-°ú°Å ´ëÁ¶°¡ ±ÛÀÇ Áß½ÉÀÌ µÇ´Â°Ç°¡¿ä? @.@
¹Ý´ë·Î µ¿ÀÇÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù¸é, ÇöÀç+´ë°¡Á· ¿©ÀüÈ÷ Áß¿ä vs °ú°Å+´ë°¡Á· Áß¿ä ·Î °¡¼­ ´ë°¡Á·ÀÇ ÀåÁ¡À» Áß½ÉÀ¸·Î(=ÇöÀç-°ú°Å¿¡µµ °è¼Ó Áß¿äÇß´Ù) ±ÛÀ» ¾²°Ô µÇ´Â °Ç°¡¿ä? @.@
À̵¿±Ô 17-02-19 23:34
 110.¢½.133.167  
With the development of the modern society, many issues have become increasingly complex. Some of these issues are closely associated with family. One of these is whether the extended family is less significant now than in the past. Some people may think that the extended family is not important in nowadays. However, I think their opinion is too myopic. I strongly believe that the extended family is more important in modern society compared to the past. First of all, people can get lessons from their extended family. Moreover, nowadays the personal connection becomes important.

First of all, the reason behind my opinion lies in the fact that people can get lessons from their extended family. In other words, since, the elderly like grandparents has lots of experiences their lives can give lots of lessons to people. Moreover, the elderly has wisdom due to their lives. Therefore, people can utilize these lessons and the wisdom in their daily lives. To justify what I have mentioned, I will use a recent research result from an article that I have read. According to the research, lots of people agree with the idea that while they live with their extended family, they have imparted lots of wisdom and lessons from them. Therefore, these motivate people to live more positively. Finally, in the result, people who live with their extended family have further possibility of success.

Moreover, the reason behind my opinion lies in the fact that the extended family can be used as a personal connection. In other words, nowadays, the extended family can be act as personal connection which means people who gives lots of help to them. Therefore, they can utilize the extended family to get their job or get help from them. To justify what I have mentioned, I will use a personal experience from my daily life. I have a friend who lives with his extended family. When he grew up, although his computer programming skill wasn¡¯t good enough to get a job, his uncle hired him in an enormous computer company called ¡®Samsung electrics¡¯.

In conclusion, I am convinced beyond the shadow of the doubt that the extended family is more important in modern society. The logical qualification for my opinion is that the extended family not only imparts some wisdom and lesson of life, but also they can give help to people.

Total 487
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
487 [K-Usher1] ¸¶Áö¸· ÅëÇÕÇü (21) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-28 3676 0
486 [K-Usher1] Government (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-27 2809 0
485 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training part.3 (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2432 1
484 [K-Usher1] Before_Exam (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2515 0
483 [K-Usher1] Sea Cow_Review ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2349 0
482 [K-Usher1] TS_ES_Training part.2 (36) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2396 0
481 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-22 2384 0
480 [K-Usher1] Tech_Creativity (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-20 2475 0
479 [K-Usher1] Assignment (4) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-17 2310 0
478 [K-Usher1] Russia ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-16 2621 1
477 [K-Usher1] Mid-term (29) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-15 2433 0
476 [K-Usher1] Venus ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-14 2222 0
475 [K-Usher1] Friends (17) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-13 2265 0
474 [K-Usher1] ´ÙÀ½ Áß ¹®ÀåÀ» °¡Àå °­ÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé¾î ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀº? (12) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-10 2609 0
473 [K-Usher1] Coal ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-09 2280 0
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
select * from g4_write_wr_brain where wr_is_comment = 0 order by wr_num, wr_reply limit 0, 15

• ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸1¹Ý
  • ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸2¹Ý
  • intermediate¹Ý
  • K-USHER1¹Ý
  • K-USHER2¹Ý
  • ½ÇÀü¹Ý