ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-02-20 11:36
[K-Usher1] Tech_Creativity
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ·ùÇüÁø (1.¢½.255.35)
Á¶È¸ : 2,474   Ãßõ : 0  
Let's go.

±ÛÀÚ¼ö: 6.5ÀÚ

¼ÛÇÏ´Ã 17-02-20 11:45
 183.¢½.53.158  
Technology allows the students to designate method of using everything in life.
/

Being creative is the having ability to think broadly of using something in the given field

/
Compared to past, every tools in normal life become convenient to achieve the specific goals. So, it is difficult for people to look at the things differently. In education, for example, students hardly understand that the eraser can be the bricks of house. students 

also study
/
This clearly shows that technology made students less creative than past.
¾çÀ¯¿µ 17-02-20 11:46
 183.¢½.53.158  
* ºñ¹Ð±Û ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
±èÈ£±Ù 17-02-20 11:46
 183.¢½.53.158  
Technology made students less creative than the past.

Technology provided students with work-efficiency. In modern society, there are many diverse types of aids that can help people to access tremendous amount of information. And these aids enabled students to think efficiently about creative things. For example, there is Internet which makes student to access great amount of information. When I was college student, I wrote an essay without using Internet. And I was only able to think about me. However,
¹Ú»õ·Á 17-02-20 11:46
 183.¢½.53.158  
Creativity in modern society is not only about composing new melody of music or writing a unique set of novel. Rather, it is about 'thinking outside the box', in other words, coming up with diverse problem solving mechanisms for a one given problem. In this aspect, technology made students more creative than the past.
Technology has broaden the set of tools students could use to present their ideas, or to solve a problem. For example, my mother told me when she was in elementary school, the only way to solve the problem of 'persuading class mates of her theory' was to deliver with better choice of words. However, now with the advance in technology, we could use visuals and sound effects such as images, videos or music to better deliver their opinion.  This personal experience shows how technology broadens our choice for tools and how to use the tools to their own advantage, is what can make students more creative.
±è¿ìÇö 17-02-20 11:46
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Technology allows students to be creative.
ES: Scientific figures clearly show that there are strong relationships between creative and tremendous information.
AE: In 2017, Official figures released by the United States well-known for education showed one experiment. When Internet provides students with a great amount of information for assignment. Students compared to general tools such as books, television. At the first, Students experienced various types of information, And then, they copied and utilized information. After one day, They made absolutely new thing by experience
±Ç¹Î¼º 17-02-20 11:46
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Technology disturbs students to be more creative than the past
ES: Today, students use calculators on their math calculations and that does not help students to be creative.
AE: For instance, There is a really famous mathematician who discovered the new theory about calculation of multiplication. When he was a child, his math teacher asked him to multiply from 1 to 100 and add each one of them with using hand-calculation. While other students gave up, he used his creativity and found out the certain pattern, and this pattern became one of a formula of multiplication.
SS: Therefore, technologies such as calculator unable students to use their creativity.
½ÅÀ¯ºó 17-02-20 11:46
 183.¢½.53.158  
Technology allows students to feel that there is possibility that what they come up with could be reality.
Possibility is one of the most important motivation for people to think in creative ways.
If a thought people made is impossible, they would not broader the thought.
To be specific, there is an application for smartphone which developed by a student, and it notice people when buses will come at bus stops.
The smartphone technology enables this student to develop this application
If this would impossible, this student would not improve his thought.
¼ÛÀ¯°æ 17-02-20 11:47
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Technology enables students to think broader.
ES: thinking broader is thought to be a key factor of being creative. Compared to the past, by using advanced technology, such as trains, students can communicate and share ideas with diverse frends from diffent cultures.
AE: When I studied as an exchange students in Germany, I traveled other European countries during summer vacation by trains. By traveling, I could meet many friends.
±è¿¹³ª 17-02-20 11:47
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Technology allows students to think broader than the past.
ES: It was difficult for students to create new ideas and think about an idea in various perspectives in the past. However, nowadays, by using technology such as internet, students can "think outside the box". Since, Internet has a source of gathered information, it can be very helpful when students try to think of new ideas.
AE: When I was in high school, I had to think of a new idea for my Literature project. It was so difficult for me to create new ideas by just reading books. However, by using the Internet I was able to communicate and share ideas with others about my subject. This was very helpful for me when I was preparing my project. Due to technology such as internet, I was able to broaden my perspective and finish my Literature projcet more efficiently. My personal example clearly shows that
Á¤ÅÂ±Ô 17-02-20 11:47
 183.¢½.53.158  
Technology enables students to think even more creative.
Enhancement in technology allowed many different approaches that could not be imagined in the past. If there were no development of the electricity, computer would not be developed, nor Internet. When I was in university, I was able to use photograph using the application developed by Microsoft. Before, students had to finish their work by using their hand. However thanks to the development of the application, students were able to appy the
ÃÖ¹®±Ô 17-02-20 11:47
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS: Compared to the past, by using advanced technology such as smart phone and internet, students can share ideas which provides students with broader perspective.

ES: Broaden perspective provides students with creative mind.

AE: When I had a problem with writing my essay, I was able to get some information of which look at my topic from different perspective.
À̵¿±Ô 17-02-20 11:47
 183.¢½.53.158  
First of all, the reason behind my opinion lies in the fact that technologies don't allow students to think broader. In other words, since, there are a lot of suggestions for the question or the curiousity, it encourages students to accept information or given solution passively. As a result, they don't try to think or solve problems with other approaches. To justify what I have mentioned, I will use a recent research result form a newspaper of United States that I read. According to the result, students who allowed to use Internet couldn't think further solutions toward the given problems. However, students who didn't utilized the internet used several various approaches to solve the problem. This result indicates the fact that technologies interfere students thinking broader.
³ªÀ±¼± 17-02-20 11:47
 183.¢½.53.158  
TS : Technology enables student to boost their creativity.
ES : Scientific research clearly show that there is a relationship between technology and technology. Compared to past, by using high quality of technology, it makes students' imagine comes true.
AE : For example when I was in college, I used 3-D printer pen,  ,at my class. It allows me to realize my imagination.
SS :

Total 487
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
487 [K-Usher1] ¸¶Áö¸· ÅëÇÕÇü (21) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-28 3675 0
486 [K-Usher1] Government (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-27 2808 0
485 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training part.3 (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2431 1
484 [K-Usher1] Before_Exam (14) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-24 2515 0
483 [K-Usher1] Sea Cow_Review ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2349 0
482 [K-Usher1] TS_ES_Training part.2 (36) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-23 2395 0
481 [K-Usher1] TS_ES Training (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-22 2384 0
480 [K-Usher1] Tech_Creativity (13) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-20 2475 0
479 [K-Usher1] Assignment (4) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-17 2309 0
478 [K-Usher1] Russia ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-16 2620 1
477 [K-Usher1] Mid-term (29) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-15 2432 0
476 [K-Usher1] Venus ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-14 2221 0
475 [K-Usher1] Friends (17) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-13 2264 0
474 [K-Usher1] ´ÙÀ½ Áß ¹®ÀåÀ» °¡Àå °­ÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé¾î ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀº? (12) ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-10 2609 0
473 [K-Usher1] Coal ·ùÇüÁø 17-02-09 2279 0
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
select * from g4_write_wr_brain where wr_is_comment = 0 order by wr_num, wr_reply limit 0, 15

• ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸1¹Ý
  • ¿ÏÀüÃʺ¸2¹Ý
  • intermediate¹Ý
  • K-USHER1¹Ý
  • K-USHER2¹Ý
  • ½ÇÀü¹Ý